Sunday, January 9, 2011

A brand new year


Well, it's 2011 and I've decided to party like it's 2012. Since the world is ending next year, I thought I'd start this year out with a bang and chop my hair off (again). This afternoon my friend Katrina had a hair cutting party at her lovely home, and boy did I get my hair did! Even Jess cut her hair off! I figure since the world ends in 2012 I might as well party as much as I can. So here are some pics from our partay.


We're so excited about our new cuts!!!

Oh hey, it's just me.

You can see more pics from our party on the ole Facebook. I've been thinking a lot about a New Year's Resolution and finally came to a conclusion. I plan to memorize all the In The Face of War lyrics for their last show in May. I figure I have enough going on in life that making difficult resolutions is just not in the cards for me. Learning ITFOW lyrics is about all I can handle - plus I'll have a lot of alone time in the car driving to and from class this semester! Have you made one yet??

2 comments:

  1. next time there's a hair party, do you think laura could give me some extensions? i wanna look like beyonce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. the word i just had to type in to post my comment was MANUR. pretty close to MANURE if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete