Sunday, June 12, 2011

Preparing for the Big Tour


Well, the quest has begun to gather all needed items for tour this summer. This has included a few pairs of shorts, a new duffle bag, and a summer hat. I continue to look for some sandals and possibly a bathing suit. We'll see how the search goes!

These shorts are my new favorite piece of clothing! They are high waisted, they have pleats (and pockets), and the leg holes are big enough so that the shorts don't get caught in my big fat thighs! What more could a girl want in a pair of shorts??!! Zack made fun of me today and told me they look like mom shorts, but I don't care!

If you need a fave pair of shorts, check out Forever 21 - they have some great pleated shorts right now. I was skeptical at first, because usually pants and/or skirts from Forever 21 don't fit or are too short, but I just bought 2 pairs of shorts from there. So I guess they are starting to figure out that not every girl who shops there is a bean pole. Also this is my first summer wearing a hat. I hope you like it, because I really really do. I hope your summer is going well and that you're surviving the heat. If you feel like you might die, make the change over to shorts - it's worth it!

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to be your official blogtographer when i move in. look good girrrrrrl!

    ReplyDelete