Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oriented

Well, folks, the time has come. I am officially enrolling in graduate school. I attended an orientation yesterday, learning all about the program and what is expected of me as a grad student. I even ate lunch in the student center food court. It was really weird. I admit I'm freaking out a little bit, knowing that I'm going to be super busy and that school is going to affect not only my work schedule but also my amount of free time. But I guess it is worth it, just to have those three coveted letters behind my name.... MSW. That's right, I am going to be a master of social work. So today I am celebrating by going to the Antique Bazaar (on Walnut, on your way out of town) to check out a new booth that supposedly has some vintage clothing. And of course, I'll have to check out my favorite booth that is stocked full of lovely antique jewelry, gloves, scarves, glasses, etc. All the lovely old things you could ever want. I'll try to remember to post some pictures of the treasures I will hopefully find.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly which booths you are talking about...i am a regular at the antique bazaar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i haven't been to the antique bazaar yet! i hope you found good things.

    ReplyDelete