Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weekend Success/Fail

Good news! Jess and I were lucky and found some lovely pieces at the Antique Bazaar on Saturday. Pictures are coming! The rigorous house hunting continues.... Jared and I found a house that I absolutely loved over the weekend but before we could blink, someone else made an offer. We are going out again with Gail and some visitors from up north (my parents!) this Saturday to see some more houses. Apparently you have to act fast! Like two days fast. Which is faster than I would like to act, but I'm just going to have to suck it up and go for it. Hopefully we'll find something we like even better, with a vintage built-in intercom system that actually works. (The house we wanted had an intercom system, but I don't think it was working)


My dear nephew, Jalen, turns a whopping 10 years old today. If you see him, don't forget to tell him happy birthday! He's so handsome.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I missed a birthday! That's what I get for living on the west coast.

    ReplyDelete