Monday, April 5, 2010

Photo Fail

Well, I tried to take a picture of the loot I scored at the Antique Bazaar last week. However, I managed to fail miserably. I couldn't find our digital camera, so I tried taking a picture with my polaroid camera. I took 2 and they both came out blurry. I got angry and slammed the camera shut, only somehow I managed to slam my finger in the camera, which gave me a pretty nasty cut. So I'm still working on it. In other news, Jared and I are meeting with Gail tonight to make an offer on a house we saw this weekend. My fingers are crossed - I hope we can afford to buy this house before anyone else tries to buy it! It would be a good place for us. Stick around for more details..... I'll let you know how it goes. It would be lovely to get out of our neighborhood so the dumb college kids will stop vandalizing Jared's van. The poor van has been through a lot over the past several months. It stopped working all together, tires deflated, eggs thrown at it, neighbor tried to break into it, and now someone has put a big dent in the side. Come on dudes, that shit ain't cool. Also, I tried to register for classes today. It was a terrible experience. MSW ladies, I need your help. (that means Jess and Colleen)

1 comment:

  1. all i know is that Jess had a terrible experience this semester trying to register. i hope yours wasn't as bad!

    where's this house, lady? i need to know!

    ReplyDelete