Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SLEEPOVER!!

Saturday the boys went to Shelbyville for a show, leaving Jess and I to entertain ourselves. What happened next involves nail polish, hair dye, snacks, Fiddler on the Roof (although Jess still has no idea what happened in the movie), hair curlers, and french braiding. It was one of the best sleepovers of my entire life. Here are some lovely pictures to document our evening.

Just a few of the essential sleep-over items: movies, cookies, candy, magazines, nail polish.

Then time to dye my hair. Here is the mess we made! The kit did not come with a hair cap, so we had to wrap saran wrap around my head to keep the dye from getting everywhere!Jess was supposed to dye her hair, too. She wimped out, but did a great job on mine!
WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN AT OUR SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack had a great time, too. He just forgot to look like it for the picture.

Even Peytonmanning had a great time!

Next we painted our toenails. I chose a lovely green color and Jess chose gray (boring!) Way to be creative, Jess!

Then it was time to play with our hair. I put my newly dyed hair in my lovely velcro curlers, as usual.

Then Jess taught me how to frenchbraid! Look! I did it, sort of!

Well, except for that chunk of hair that didn't make it into either one of the braids! Here's two thumbs up for our awesome slumber party. Hope your weekend was as good as ours.








































No comments:

Post a Comment