Wednesday, April 7, 2010

House Adventures

We are totally in the middle of negotiations! This is crazy! We made an offer Monday night, they responded Tuesday afternoon, and now we have to respond by tonight at 6 pm. So far, we have not received the contract yet, which is starting to make me nervous. We only have 2 1/2 hours now to respond with our counter offer. I'll keep you posted. Here is a link to view the house on homefinder.org: http://homefinder.org/public/buy-details.asp?sTransactionNumber=20101249&sCRecord=2


Lately I've been obsessed with friending all these people from high school on Facebook. I don't know why. I don't really keep in touch with anyone from high school, but for some reason I really want to know what they are doing now. So, if we went to high school together, and we're not friends yet - WE WILL BE. I'll track you down. Here's an awesome picture of me from the first of 5 proms I attended while in high school.
Can you guess which one is me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment