Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Challenge


For the last 2 weeks I have been using velcro rollers in my hair every day. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to keep my hair curled, like what products to use, put the rollers in my hair when its damp, or wait until its dry then blast it with the hair dryer and hairspray, etc. It really has improved my morning routine. Sure, I'm still usually a few minutes late to work, but who isn't? And usually I'm late because it takes me forever to figure out what to wear, not because of my hair. So my challenge for you ladies with longer hair - buy some velcro rollers! You can't go wrong! They are to die for. Now I just need to find a hair dryer with one of those caps that can cover the rollers and dry while I'm doing other things. Let me know if you know where to find one. Oh and you can buy the rollers at your local Target store (or Walmart I would guess).

No comments:

Post a Comment