Friday, April 23, 2010

Little 5

And it's here. The weekend most Bloomington residents dread because of the incessant partying by the local college students. Do you have a safe place to go? Jared and I will be camping at the Adams' house this weekend to avoid having our cars vandalized or dealing with drunk people wandering into our apartment. I'm also hoping we can sleep better than usual because we won't be able to hear the party jams from the usual weekend ragers next door. So dear friends, please be safe. Don't get run over (and I promise not to run over anyone) and steer clear from downtown.

3 comments:

  1. i remember the insane party surroundings of living in that apartment...i feel for you! i loved that place, but hated the mayhem outside of it. my laundry list of weird events were:
    -small tree in front yard uprooted and tossed at the side of the road
    -chair from front porch found across the street
    -headlight smashed in
    -beer can yard every weekend, but of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can run over sluts if u want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying not to use that word anymore. And also trying not to hit people with my car anymore. Trying to look inside myself, dude.

    ReplyDelete