Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's So Cold in the B (How the F are we sposed to keep peace?)


Remember my orangey sweater I wore a while back? I put it to more use today with even more layers! I'm soooo excited about jackets and sweaterrrz. Everyone is complaining about the cold weather but I'm relishing it! I was made for colder climates. (Sorry I couldn't get the whole outfit in the picture, I'm not very good at taking photos all by myself + the Rodeo guys were practicing and wouldn't take it for me).

So I have an interview set up for Monday at the IU Office of Alternative Screening and Intervention Services (i.e. kids who get in trouble for making bad choices and have to be sent to a therapist). The woman I might be working with got her degree at IUPUI while commuting to and from Indy and I think will be super helpful in working around my work and class schedule. I'm really excited! Hopefully it will work out and I can straighten out a few unruly college kids (or at least do some shredding for the office workers).

Hope you all have a great week and do some serious partying!

3 comments:

  1. best blog post title award goes to: annie cheek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW THE F DO YOU KNOW THAT WONDERFUL RAP DIDDY????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith, there is this awesome website called youtube.com. You wouldn't believe the great things you can find - like that wonderful rap diddy!

    And thanks Tara, I appreciate the award. I'm working on my acceptance speech.

    ReplyDelete