Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Long Time No See

Well, I meant to write this post a while ago but getting hit by a car has put a halt on several projects I've been working on. One such project was getting my tattoo (I got hit by the car about an hour before my appointment), so no new tattoo yet. The weekend before the accident, a bunch of us Bloomingtonites went to see a "professional" wrestling match. When Jared first brought it up, I refused to go. But after much persistence, Jared won and I finally agreed to attend the match. Best decision I ever made. My camera died before any of the wrestling action began - but here are some cool pics of us having tons of fun!





The wrestling was top-notch, for real. Well, at least it was entertaining. And one of the wrestlers fell out of the ring onto a small child, which terrified the poor thing. After one of the matches, our friend Dylan threw a glow stick onto the ring and got kicked out by a security guard with a speech impediment. The rest of us decided to leave, too, just to stick it to the man for Dylan getting kicked out. Sadly I dropped my camera on the way out and had to go back inside to ask the security guard for it (after several of us yelled at the security guards for kicking him out). Once outside, we ran into one of the wrestlers, who called himself a reptilian from the 4th dimension. He had a lot of awesome things to say, which I think were captured on a youtube and posted on facebook for the world to see. You should check it out. That guy sure knows how to party.

Lastly, this is what I wore to the wrestling match. I wore it out shopping with Jared that day and loved it so much I wanted to share it with you. Sadly I had too many layers on for the match and got a little sweaty. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving - and don't forget to look both ways before you cross the street! (just for the record, I did look both ways. the car just didn't see me. hopefully we get rich from this and can go on carnival cruises every weekend).




1 comment:

  1. you should be happier about your outfit in that picture. you are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete