Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beverly Hills, ever heard of it?

This week I have been catching up on homework like WHOA. I haven't done any for the last two weeks, so now I'm making up for lost time. I do my best work when I have something on the tv for background noise, but it has to be something I've already seen, otherwise I can't pay any attention to my work. This week I have been watching a marathon of Beverly Hills 90210 (the original, duh). I love this television series. With all these quizzes on Facebook about which Harry Potter character you can be, I've been thinking about which 90210 character I would be (sad, I know). Well, I've decided I would have to be Kelly Taylor. Brenda is too moody/bitchy for me. Donna is gross looking and has a giant space between her boobs that really weirds me out. Andrea is too old to actually be on the show and she drives me crazy. Now Kelly has made her share of bad decisions (like making out with Dylan while he is dating Brenda, snorting cocaine, and almost becoming a member of a cult), but in the end she's pretty reasonable and has such a lovely skin tone. So if you are cramming to finish your work before the end of the semester and need a study buddy, stop by the Cheek house! We can work together and discuss 90210. I'll help you figure out what character you are! Also, this weekend is the annual Cheek Home Alone Party. So stop by on Saturday night and be ready to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment