Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ruffles and Things


As it gets colder I find myself wanting to wear skirts more often, just so I can wear tights. I've realized that most seasons agree with me, except for summer. You can totally wear tights during all other seasons. Lately I've seen the fashion bloggers adding socks with their tights, so I asked for some knee high socks for Christmas and can't wait to try it out! I'll let you know how it goes. Lately I've been totally obsessed with anything girly - mostly clothing covered in ruffles and giant bows. Nothing makes me feel more like an elegant lady than ruffles and bows! And here is a prime example:
Jared and I are still working out camera skills - I don't know why, but when he takes pictures of me the top half of my body always looks bigger than the bottom half. I tried to take better pictures of my tights, but Jared was cooking dinner and couldn't help me so they didn't turn out so well. But here are few small details:

Breezey found this brooch while she was in France and brought it back for me as a souvenir! I love it! It's so classy. The white ruffle shirt is a prized possession I found at Goodwill. The black blazer was a gift from my mom (for job interviews), from H&M. Ruffly/flowery skirt is from the clearance rack at Kohl's. Pink bow headband from Target (they have lots in different colors - you should get one!).

Well tonight was my last night of class for the semester. I still have a couple assignments left to finish, but by early next week I will be done for the semester! Hooray! I'll be ready to party EVERY night until spring semester begins. Rodeo has some shows this weekend, so I'll be pretty busy, but I'll try to take some pictures of our adventures. Hope you have a great weekend and find yourself wearing ruffles and bows and tights and all things lovely.

2 comments: