Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Back in the Habit


Well, I am back to work full-time and feeling much better. I am sooo thankful that my concussion is gone. It's so wonderful to feel normal again! This weekend we held the annual Cheek Home Alone party, when we watch both Home Alone movies back to back. It was super fun and I got really excited about taking pictures at the beginning of the party, but forgot to keep taking them. So here are some pics from the pre-movie viewing part of the party.

Just hangin' eatin' some homemade snacks, no big deal.

Kyle is soooo ready to party. He loves Home Alone.

Total party in the kitchen! We love snacks!
I hope you had a good weekend! And if you missed our party, you should probably watch the Home Alone movies to help you get in the Christmas spirit. This week is the last of my in-person classes and next week is the last of my online class! Hooray! I cannot wait for this semester to be over. Then I get to start all over again in January and add a practicum. Good news is I'll be doing my internship at IU, working with a gal I highly respect and I think will be pretty helpful. I'm very glad of that.

Lastly, I wanted to share my outfit from today. The last few weeks I haven't quite looked my best. Today I felt more like myself than I have in a long time, sometimes accessories just make you feel better, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment