Monday, February 7, 2011

Back in the ballgame? Maybe?


Well I promised myself I would post pictures of this outfit because I really like it. Jared promised to take my picture when I got home from work, but unfortunately he was asleep when I got home. I tried talking to him but he was pretty incoherent and did not understand what was happening. He asked me 3 times where I had just come from (work), so I think he is confused about what day/time it is. I decided to let him sleep and tried something new. Since I don't have a tripod for my camera, I thought I'd try out using my ole' macbook to take pictures. Here are the results:
Not great quality - but they're better than nothing, right??!! Right???!!!!

Remember when wearing black and brown together was a faux pas? Aren't you so glad you can wear them together now? I really love brown belts with black skirts. I really do.

Oh, here are my danglies. You know how I love 'em.

Today my physical therapist gave me an ultrasound - on my shoulder. Apparently the sound waves go into your tissues and promote healing. Who knew? Oh, and in case you were wondering - there were no babies in there. In my shoulder, I mean. Good thing. Also - did you watch the superbowl? It was a bit disappointing, no crazy stunts or exciting plays. I actually worked on homework during the game, then made fun of the Black Eyed Peas for sounding kind of terrible. Whoever was running sound for that event shouldn't get paid. Yikes.
Lastly, a while back I mentioned having a clothing swap. Yesterday I cleaned out my closet (well, most of it) and have an overflowing laundry basket full of clothes I need to give away. Let's set a date and swap our clothes! February is already a little crazy for me, but I'd totally be into an early March swap. Want to? Do you? You should! Let's work it out.

4 comments:

  1. yes! clothing swap!
    i love this outfit. i think i have worn some version of it before, which makes you know i'm telling the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin' good! I wish I could get in on this swap!

    ReplyDelete