Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring is almost here...

With the warmer temperatures last week, I decided to stash away my winter coats and vowed to only wear my spring jackets. Actually, my winter coats are falling apart and I really like my spring jackets - so I've been wearing them despite the 20 degree weather. Then today - it's 60 degrees outside! Oh how I love Indiana. So full of surprises.

Speaking of surprises - I bought this polka dot skirt to wear to a friend's wedding at the end of January and had a heck of a time figuring out what to wear with it. When I originally bought it I thought it would be super easy. The weekend of the wedding came and I found myself unable to find the right cardigan to wear with it - thankfully Jessica was there to save the day with this one! I never would have thought to put the two together, but I really like how it turned out. So I recreated some of the outfit to wear to work last week and this is the final product! I felt so fancy wearing this cardigan!

And of course, I needed to pair it with some fancy floral tights (K-Mart special.. sorry you can't see the pattern so well).

Last night Rodeo played a show in Cincinnati. For some reason we played at 1 am, after the main band played - which caused us to get home around 5:30 this morning! You know I don't do late nights so well.... needless to say I'm pretty tired today. Unfortunately I have a bunch of homework to do, so no naps for me. I hope your weekend was great and full of the rest I didn't get! Enjoy the spring weather while it lasts!

1 comment:

  1. your kitchen is cute & so are you!
    i love polka dot everything.

    ReplyDelete