Monday, February 28, 2011

I love Glee and bows and boots and belts


Last night I attempted to watch some Glee while doing homework. Somehow I manage to talk myself into this often... my reasoning being that I've seen the episodes before so I will be able to concentrate on my homework. This is not at all accurate. It doesn't really matter how many times I have seen the episodes, I still want to watch them! So homework doesn't happen. If you are familiar with the show, you know the guidance counselor Emma. She is so adorable! Watching Glee always inspires me to wear something with a gigantic bow, which inspired half of my outfit for today:
The other half of my outfit was inspired by Kendi Everyday. That girl sure knows how to work a blazer! She often pairs skinny belts with blazers, which I never really thought about before! I love stealing other people's ideas.

I also really love pairing red with yellow... and green. Yes my belt is kind of green. Do you like my self portraits? Jared will typically agree to take one picture. The rest are up to me.

Who knew K-Mart could be so hip? I really love these little booties!

I am currently contacting many of you about the clothing swap. I'm hoping to have it within the next few weeks. I'll let you know when I have a date that works out. If I didn't get you on Facebook and you wanna be a part of it - let me know! Let's get our party on gurrrlz!!

1 comment: