Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Announcement!


If you haven't heard already, the Clothing Swap has been officially scheduled! My friend Katrina and I have decided to merge this long-awaited event with another totally awesome event - a HAIR CUT PARTY!! Doesn't this sound like the best night you've had in a long while? Well, if you haven't received an invite yet, this is it. The Hair Cut Party/Clothing Swap will be held at Katrina's home on Saturday, March 26th. The party will start at 6 pm and goes until 10 pm (or whenever we are partied out). If you'd like to come, let me know!!

Life continues to be insanely busy, of course. Monday I helped put together a forum about problem gambling and college students at my practicum (which is why I'm wearing a name tag in this picture). I needed to look professional, so of course I went for a plaid pencil skirt. I really liked this outfit - but I had one major clothing malfunction. Every time I leaned forward, my mo pants caused the zipper of my skirt to go down! Yikes! I think it's time to start exercising. I can't let these mo pants get too out of control!

I accidentally turned on the self-timer on the camera, so while Jared was trying to take my picture, the camera went nuts and started taking all these pictures in a row! Unfortunately that is what created this face. After all the fuss with the self-timer, Jared was done taking pictures, so I didn't get any close ups of all the fun things that were going on in this outfit (like elbow pads on my sweater and bright purple tights)! Also - my head looks HUGE!

I hope you have better luck with your pictures and that the tickle in the back of my throat doesn't cause me (and all my friends) to get sick. I'll be sure to load up on Vitamin C.

No comments:

Post a Comment