Thursday, March 31, 2011

1st Clothing Swap = SUCCESS!


Well I think the title says it all. The clothing swap/haircut party was super fun and a total success! Lots of buds stopped by and brought their unwanted clothing - and lots of buds went home with their arms full of more desirable clothing! I got rid of tons of clothes myself, then realized that half of the clothes Jess brought were hand me downs from me! So half of the clothes in the room belonged to me at one point in time. Yikes. Too many clothes.

We decided to divide the clothes up in to piles since that seemed the easiest way to rifle through clothes. We also divided them up by type of clothing. This whole bed was covered with piles of shirts and sweaters!

We had a bin designated for shoes (most of which belonged to Jess).

A hallway designated for dresses and skirts!


And a living room for hangin' with buds and eating snacks!



And couches to lose your cellular phones in! A big thanks to Casey and her small hands for fishing some phones out of the couch.



There may have been some sexting.... this has yet to be confirmed.


There may have been some snacks...

Some nails gettin' did....

And some sweet inner arm tattoos!

All in all it was a great night! We hope to have another swap in the near future. Also I cut my hair a bit shorter (the council can really talk me into anything - including sexting everyone a picture of my glittery undies). I only took 3 clothing items from the swap since I was mostly excited to get rid of clothes. But now I can go shopping and fill my closet back up!

2 comments:

  1. BEST NIGHT EVARRRR!!!! let's do it again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does the lettering on the tattoo with the bird say and what does tattoo symbolize? I think it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete