Sunday, March 20, 2011

Young Professional

Warmer weather is finally here! While I detest the summer (I can't wear layers and tights aren't the most practical option), I do love spring and fall. I love being able to wear cardigans and jackets! This outfit is what I wore to work on Wednesday (by the way, most of the outfits I post are what I wear to work). I had to participate in a documentary for the Addicted To Music festival at IU. The Addicted to Music team is interviewing myself and some co-workers from Amethyst House about how to help someone who might have a problem with alcohol and to learn about some of the resources available for students. Since I was being interviewed I felt the need to look professional.

I bought this jacket from Charlotte Russe a while ago and had some difficulty figuring out how to wear it! Turns out it's pretty fun to wear, I love all the fabric in the front (it hides my lumpy parts) and I can wear it with dresses that don't fit me that well (because it hides my lumpy parts).

These tights were $5 from Target! Unfortunately I ripped hole in them the first time I tried them on. But so far you can't see the hole, so I will continue to wear them until the hole turns into a gigantic run.

This is one of my favorite vintage pins! I don't wear it that often, but it looked so nice with my tights!

Today is a big day - I'm going to the tattoo parlor at 2 pm.... to get a tattoo! I'm a little nervous because I don't have a high tolerance for pain, but I figure if I can survive getting hit by a car, I can survive getting a bigger tattoo. I'll be taking some pictures and posting them sooooon...

This week I'm actually taking vacation time from work! I'm planning to do mostly school/practicum stuff instead of working. I'm also planning to sleep in every day and NOT think about work. In addition, I am committed to cleaning my room and picking up all the clothes off my floor. And my sister Breezey is going to be in town later this week to do some major sisterly hanging! Let me know if you wanna get some lunch this week - I don't have too many plans!

1 comment:

  1. yay, a new post!
    I totes have those Target tights and the first time I wore them, a little hole started forming in the bum-seam area. Still cute, though, and I love the rest of the outfit!

    ReplyDelete