Sunday, March 20, 2011

I finally did it!


Well folks, I have conquered to the tattoo parlor. That's right. I finally got my tattoo and boy do I have pictures to show you! First, a big thanks to Jessica and Tara for going with me and being supportive. Also Jess took a ton of pictures with her iPod telephone that I plan on sharing with you below. Second, I changed my outfit a MILLION times before going to the parlor. I just wasn't sure what would be the most practical thing to wear. So, with that said, I wore a tank top that is not super flattering and that I usually only wear to bed... please don't judge me for wearing something so unattractive. I'm sure you'll forget about it once you see the tattoo and realize how bad-ass I am now.

I am patiently waiting for Adam of Little Blue's Tattoos to be ready for me... and trying not to freak out.

Waiting in a different position.... he's almost ready!! AAAHHHAH!

It hurt a little bit.

Okay, it hurt a lot.

After a while I couldn't really feel much... and starting to get cocky.

Tara was a so patient and such a good friend. She even drove to the ATM for me to get some cash monies since I totally missed the sign that said "cash only."

I survived! And I look very weird and scary! But I'm really excited!!

The finished product. I just earned like 100 scene points.

Now my brother has already made so much fun of me for this tattoo. In case you need an explanation, "Carry the Weight" is a Denison Witmer song (you all know how much I love him). The first time I heard it I think I cried (of course). This is what I do - I carry the weight for other people... and the weight can be really heavy sometimes. So it seemed only natural and perfect for this to be on my body forever and ever amen.

5 comments:

  1. it is beautiful annie! i love it!
    way to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your brother is a total dummy. and you are not. 1 ZILLION SCENE POINTZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go, girl! you are truly a badass and an inspiration to us all!

    also, i just realized that i didn't take any pictures of myself, showing how supportive i was being! and i also how i wanted to cry/vomit. hahaha. i am SUCH a baby! i wasn't even the one getting tattooed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i wanna get a tat! let's all get some more TATS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratz! And I love that you love Denison Witmer!

    ReplyDelete