Saturday, October 23, 2010

Farmer's Market

Last night Jess, Tara, Jared and I watched a whole lot of Glee (like maybe 7 episodes?). I sang all the songs and Jared made a lot of snarky comments. What a great night!
This morning Tara and I visited the Farmer's Market here in Bloomington. I love that place! There are so many delicious things to choose from! I walked away with some apples, sweet potatoes, and bacon (made from very happy animals they assured me).


One of the greatest things about the market is all the entertainment! Today there were cloggers dancing to a banjo! It was wonderful.


So many lovely colors!
This is my favorite booth because the apples are amazing. This is Jess's favorite booth because of the Amish man selling the apples

I love Saturday mornings at the Farmer's Market! Afterwards, Tara and I went to the Walmarts store to find some sweats for her Halloween costume. Unfortunately they didn't have the right ones, but I did get a vacuum cleaner!! Hooray! Now my house can be clean. Well, hopefully you have better luck with your Halloween costume than we did. Have a great weekend and don't forget to eat some bacon made from happy animals. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and see my new vacuum cleaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment