Monday, October 18, 2010

It's been a while...

Sorry I've been away for so long. Last week my father's best friend was in a motorcycle accident and passed away. I went home for a couple days to attend the services and be with my family. It's been a really busy week, trying to catch up on work and homework. Rodeo played an awesome youth group show on Saturday night in Fort Wayne, which also added to the busy-ness. After the show we went to a haunted hotel in Huntington, where I screamed my lungs out and probably made Kurt very uncomfortable with the amount of times I grabbed him from behind and buried my face into his back so I couldn't see the creepy people dressed as ghouls. I stayed the night in Fairmount, had lunch with the family, and then rushed back to Bloomington. I've also had some car trouble, which has caused me to drive 3 different cars this week. In all the madness and rush, my room has become a terrible mess. I thought I'd share some pictures with you, to prove that I haven't justbeen neglecting my dear 13 readers:


Maybe I should have warned you: these photos are not for the faint of heart! Or for the very organized.

Mostly I just wanted to show you that I GOT A DIGITAL CAMERA!!!! And I really couldn't think of anything else to take pictures of.... my entire house kind of looks like this right now. So, I hope your week wasn't quite as busy as mine... and that your home looks better than mine! Now that we've got the camera, I'm hoping we can get back into the fashion blog attempts. Hears to hoping and screaming in haunted houses!

3 comments:

  1. Nice use of hears. I can interpret that sentence in so many ways! I'm sending Lindsey to clean up after you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house looks a lot like mine right now. i think we should just embrace it. if you go to any more haunted houses, i will go with you for moral support (and probably cry). one time a guy chased me with a chainsaw out of a haunted house and wouldn't stop until i collapsed on the ground in the fetal position, covering my head. yep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! What's with my grammar??!!! Sorry to disappoint guys. And Tara, sorry about your experience. We can hold hands if we go to a haunted house.

    ReplyDelete