Friday, October 22, 2010

Workin' on it!

I've been looking back at my To-Do list that was made several weeks ago... I'm proud to announce I have taken care of 2 items (tights and camera) and am working on some others (bicycle and tattoo). I'm also buying a vacuum cleaner because mine is terrible. I can't remember if that was on my list, but I'm adding it now. So I'm working on 3 items. My friend Samantha and I have scheduled our tattoo weekend and plan on getting our tattoos together. It's going to be great! Jess is supposed to go too, but she might chicken out. We'll see.

Today I almost said the F-word at work. That's not true, I actually said it. Thankfully there were no clients around to hear me cursing. I also said it in the car yesterday, driving up to class with Jessica. We were stopped at a red light and the guy in the car next to us heard me yelling and was staring at me. Yikes! I think this means I need a slow and easy weekend! And I need to watch some serious Gossip Girl! Maybe some musicals, too, to lighten the mood. I hope your week has been less full of curse words, and that your weekend is relaxing. Also, I promise to work on my grammatical skills. I realize I've had some major grammar issues lately, which is a little outrageous because I'm in grad school and I should know how to use words correctly.

P.S. If you're into witchcraft and wizardry, and want to attend the midnight showing of Harry Potter with Tara and me.. let me know. We need to get our tickets soon! It's coming!!

3 comments:

  1. omg! i was just thinking about how we need to get our tickets! WE MUST BE WITCHES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would very much so like to go with you to see the potter movie. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I want another tattoo!! i know what I want but I can't figure out where to put it. probably my butt.

    ReplyDelete