Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sets of Keys...

Hi! We get the keys to our house TODAY!!!!! I can't wait to go inside and take lots of pictures and post them just for you. I especially can't wait to get a picture of Zack's room, which is blue, with one wall of rainbow wallpaper. I think he will really like it. Also my kitchen is pink, with blue and gray tile. Yikes! I'm just so excited to have the following things: central air, a laundry room, a dishwasher, a porch, a yard, lots of kitchen cabinets, a ton of counter space, two bathrooms, two showers, a giant garage, a driveway, a guest bedroom/study, and a room dedicated only for ALL OF JARED'S THINGS. That's right, he will have his own back room/storage space to put all of his things out of my sight.

In other news, my brother is in California, climbing giant trees and hanging out in the ocean with the Rodeo boys. They have had an interesting tour so far. My sister Breezey is in France now. She told me last week she doesn't get sick on planes (making fun of me for throwing up every time I'm on a plane), then she got sick on ALL of her flights to France. I think it's poetic justice. That's what she gets for making fun of me. She lives right by the beach and is getting her "bronze on" every day. I hope she's wearing a little bit of sunscreen.


My intern at work (she's amazing) planned a retreat for our lady residents last week. We canoed, hiked, played games outside, and ate a delicious meal together. It was very nice. One of the women asked me, "Annie, why don't you like the sun?" after I offered her sunscreen. I'm not sure why people think I don't like the sun. Really, the sun doesn't like ME. I'm still as white as could be.


I hope your summer is going well. I'm not keeping up with my blogging and exercising goals as well as I could be. I'll try harder. Today is beautiful and not too hot so I will cherish this day in my heart.


P.S. I got new glasses. They are very librarian chic if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the house! yesterday when i was working at the office i had to upload pictures of this house that had a different pattern of floral wallpaper in every single room of the house including bathrooms and closets. your blue / pink / gray kitchen and rainbow wallpaper might be a close second to that awesomeness.
    ps. i hope your next pair of glasses are librarian chic transitional lenses that will protect your eyes from the evil sun. then you can have that awkward period where you're inside but your glasses are lagging behind trying to adjust and you have to explain to everyone that you have transitional lenses, and everyone stares at them waiting for them to change back to normal. it'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete