Thursday, July 1, 2010

Home Owners

Well, we went to pick up our keys last night and the sellers aren't done moving! They only have a few more trips to make and will hopefully be done today. Initially I was rather irritated because I want the house to be mine and I want all their stuff to be gone! But I calmed down after they showed us how to work the retractable awning on the side porch and realized that they are elderly and it takes them a while to do anything. They have left several things in the house for us, such as some decorative plates in the kitchen, a pair of crutches, and one tennis racket. There are also some nice flowers planted in the back yard. As I was doing laundry in my new laundry room, I realized we need several things, like a lawnmower! Hopefully we will accumulate these things and have enough space in our house for all of our stuff. Here are some pictures I thought you might enjoy Kinda hard to see, but the best picture I have of the outside so far!Just chillin' on my front porch.
And my lovely kitchen (please excuse the mess on the counters, as I said, they are still moving). Look at all that counter space! And cabinets! And the mirror above the sink! What? Yes, that's correct. There is a mirror above the sink, in between the two windows. This house has character. Please come and visit us soon!

1 comment:

  1. awww the kitchen is so old fashioned & cute!
    if you guys need help moving anything let me know, my car has A LOT of space in the back.
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete