Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a day.

Today I started the first of a 2-day training about suicide intervention. It was a long 8 hours, let me tell you. We actually talked most of the time in small groups - 8 hours of talking about suicide! I left feeling rather despondent. Then I had to walk back to work to finish up some things and ended up working an 11 hour day. I could barely pay attention to the client I met with at the end of the day - I was really struggling to pay attention and had to apologize to her for my slow comprehension! By the time I came home, all I wanted to do was watch Roswell on my computer (you can watch it instantly on Netflix!); however, my computer had different plans. It took about an hour to watch about 20 minutes of the show because my computer kept freezing and the show would stop. I finally gave up on it, made some french fries, and watched Bridget Jones Diary instead. I guess it made me feel a little better.
Lately I've been thinking about my hilarious fashion/hair transformations over the years. Since I've totally failed to take pictures of my outfits the last couple of days, I thought I'd leave you with a great picture from the past. Ah, Christmas at Boots Street, circa 2005. I'm in the left-hand corner, black hair and all. Clockwise from me is Amy, Lindsey, Alicia, Nozomi, and Danielle. What lovely ladies we are! Tomorrow is another long day so I will retire now to dream of people jumping off buildings and a black cat named Veda (is that how we spelled it?).

2 comments: