Monday, July 12, 2010

Siblings

I found a box of my old yearbooks and other funny things from my childhood this week while moving, and it has made me miss my dear siblings. My sister, Breezey is currently in France doing all sorts of fun things like learning French grammar and getting a super tan. She wrote on her blog that she wants to take me with her some day because there would be so many things I could put on my fashion blog! Maybe I should get my fashion blog going first? I'm workin' on it I promise. (Jared and I got the interweb sent to us through the mail. We're still trying to hook it up) My brother Zack is on tour with Rodeo right now, going all over the country and having one ridiculously weird experience after another. You can read about their adventures on Rodeo's blog. My sister Cassie is a few hours away takin' care of her cute little kiddos and I don't get to see her often. Thankfully, my parents, Cassie, and the kids are coming down to camp in Brown County later this month! Cassie and I will be traveling to a theatre to see Eclipse together. If you've never seen a movie with Cassie, please do so as soon as possible. Any move with hot guys will do - she's the funniest person to watch a movie with! I've been thinking a lot lately about my dear family and how grateful I am to be a part of it. Okay, so now that the mushy stuff is over, here are few funny pics I'd like to share.

First, this is Jared mowing our grass with a non-motorized lawn mower. He didn't get too far.

Second, this is a picture my mom just emailed me, back from Christmas. Aren't the boys so cute?

My mother especially liked the fact that Jared and Erik are holding hands. Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. Mom sent me that picture too. At least Erik and Jared are friends!

    ReplyDelete