Monday, July 19, 2010

Fashion Blog Entry #1

Hello hello! Hope your weekend was great! Ours was busy as usual, with lots of traveling all over Indiana. I'm glad to be home! I'm super tired and ready for an evening of just sitting around. I get kind of "peopled out" sometimes after being around lots of people for a few days, so if you don't see me for a couple days, don't worry, it's nothing personal. I just need wind down. In blog news, I made my intern at work take my picture for a fashion blog today. We took the picture with my phone so it's not great, but I really like my outfit today and wanted to share it with you:
One of my clients recently asked me how I get dressed and said, "Do you just pick out whatever doesn't match?" I chuckled and said no, but I'm really into mixing prints lately. So today I wore this fun little summer dress I found at Goodwill (it's actually a maternity dress, but it was so cute I couldn't leave it there!) and my new scarf, also from Goodwill. Jess was kind enough to lend me this belt. And of course, I had to wear my big wedge sandals (sorry you can't see them well, I will work on my camera skills). Fun Fun Fun! I freaking hate summer, but I do love things that come with summer, like cook-outs and frizzy, messy hair. Hope you are enjoying the heat wave and don't forget to lay off the soda and drink plenty of water!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the soda reminder. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i miss Summer. i want beach weather again! rain sucks :(

    cool blog :)

    http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete