Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Heat!

Most of you know how much I hate summer, which has made it very difficult for me to keep the committment to my long hair. Currently my hair is longer than it has been since I graduated from high school, and I'm trying really hard to keep it long! With the heat and humidity, its been impossible to keep it down. In Style Magazine told me that buns are totally in - and they are the only thing keeping me from chopping it all off! Lately I've been making a bun on the crown of my head, and pulling my bangs out of the way so they don't get so sweaty. I've been looking for pretty hair pieces, too, to jazz things up a bit! Here's a picture of my hair from yesterday, lookin' fine with my bejeweled barette from H&M.
There's another Roller Derby bout this weekend, and guess what? My co-worker Sadie MacDeath is playing! I hope to see you there, cheering on those good lookin' girls (who can also beat you up)! She's also letting me borrow the 6th Harry Potter movie so I can be all caught up when the new movie comes out in a few months! If you're into the dark arts, let me know and we can go watch it together (the trailer gave me goose bumps!). My mom promised not to tell my very Wesleyan family members about my new obsession, so hopefully I won't get excommunicated! Man I'm livin' on the edge.

2 comments:

  1. I just reported you to the Wesleyan Harry Potter and the dark arts review. You'll be getting a letter in the mail soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will give you a treasure for your summertimey hair!
    also: i live for harry potter. 7th movie, here we come. midnight!

    ReplyDelete