Thursday, February 4, 2010

Did you know?

That Miley Cyrus's little 9 year old sis Noah is starting her own clothing line? In case you didn't know, Miley has a clothing line at Wal-Mart. This clothing line is one of the reasons I was able to dress like Ginger Spice for Halloween. It is also part of the reason someone thought I was a prostitute. Of course not all of her clothing is pleather pants and mini skirts, so check it out, you might find some nice ruffle tops to wear to work. Miley's younger sister, Noah, has also decided she wants to start her own clothing line - a clothing line of lingerie for young gals, like herself. That's right folks, 9 year old Noah is starting a lingerie line. How do things like this happen? All I know is when I was 9 years old I was being called "Shamoo" (yes, the whale) by the neighborhood boys and probably had no idea what lingerie was or what it was used for. Boys were still gross and the thought of anyone seeing me even in a bathing suit was (and still is) mortifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment