Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Perfect Valentine


I've not always been a great fan of Valentine's Day. This year Jared and I spent the weekend wtih my parents. I, being the great wife I am, completely forgot to give Jared a gift. He, being the incredible husband he is, gave me the best gifts I've ever received on Valentine's Day. Here is a little preview into my day:



Of course every girl needs a little Twilight on Valentine's Day. There was only one "Bella" chocolate, which I am thankful for, because it had creme in the middle. There were a few more "Jacob" treats, filled with peanut butter. And finally, the best chocolates are the "Edward" candies, which are filled with caramel. This is very fitting, since Edward is the best character in the book.





This next present was very exciting to me, as well. I have been telling Jared for a while I need to buy a Beyonce cd, and he just took care of it for me! Ladies, leave your man at home and take a listen to this jam-packed album. Stop listening when you get to track called "Radio" which is Beyonce's love song to her boom box. Yes, that's right, her stereo. Don't worry Beyonce, I still love you, even if there is one bad song on your album.







There were a couple other gifts, including the new Alicia Keys album, which I sort of listened to in the car, but not really because I was talking a lot. There was also a picture of a train track, drawn by Jared, that said, "I choo choo choose you." I thought he was so witty and made it all up by himself. Then I found out it was from an episode of the Simpson's. Don't worry Jared, I still love you, even if you steal your material.


No comments:

Post a Comment