Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In your dreams

Lately I've been having a lot of weird dreams. Dream #1: I was in the back of Rodeo's party van with Kyle K - actually sitting on his lap with his arms around me holding me by my butt. And then I kissed him, and again, and again. Dream #2: My friend Ashley was supposed to come hang out with me at my mother's house in Fairmount. She didn't come and completely blew me off. I was very sad about it. Later that evening I heard something outside and went on the front porch to check it out. Ashley was running around in the snow, wearing a tank top, a pair of shorts, and nothing else. My friend Danielle was sitting in a chair in the middle of the yard, also wearing shorts and a tank top. I asked Ashley what she was doing and why she didn't tell me she was here so we could hang out. She yelled, "This is what you DO when you stand up a friend!" And then proceeded to rub her face in the snow as a form of punishment.


Sorry Kyle, that I dreamed about kissing you, I know that grosses you out. Sorry Jared, that I dreamed about kissing another boy (who is sort of like my brother). Sorry Ashley, that you feel you need to punish yourself for standing me up in my dream. Maybe I should make another dream catcher to catch some better dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment