Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love will keep us alive

Lately all I can think about is money. Can't get a bigger apartment or buy a house without money. As we make plans for the future, I am constantly reminded how money is a rather large factor in life. Thinking about money makes me feel crazy, or like Ebeneezer Scrooge who used to count his stacks of gold coins. Or was that the uncle from Ducktails? Or both? I'm sure Jared will tell me later. Anyway, I used to sing this line from an Eagles song to Jared all the time, trying to lure him into marrying me without having any money (it worked). The Eagles say when you're hungry that love will keep you alive. Even though I doubt the Eagles had to worry about not having money, I think they're onto something.

Also, for those of you interested in Noah Cyrus's new line, my co-worker Sarah found the website: http://www.oohlalacouture.com

1 comment:

  1. also, captain and tennille say love will keep us together. and the beatles say that all we need is love. then again he wisest sage, calloway says this...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s99ycqEvGc

    ReplyDelete