Friday, February 26, 2010

Model Mania Part II

In the spirit of Fashion Week, which I think is going on right now in New York, I thought I'd share my latest modeling experience with you. My friend Gaby needed some models for a photo shoot at school, and I, of course, volunteered. She told me to dress "vintage nerdy chic" which she later clarified as something you might see in a yearbook photo in the 1920s-40s. Unfortunately, most of the things I own are either more Victorian or 70's looking, so I went for the Victorian look (I also borrowed the lovely ruffled shirt from Jess). Here is my best attempt at being vintage nerdy chic.

If you'd like to see the rest of the photo shoot, which included my brother, Kyle K, and some other friends, check out her website: http://www.gabriellecheikh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment