Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big News!!!

I'm not sure if you noticed, but I have 10 followers now! Totally in double digits! I remember when I turned 10 years old and expected a special birthday surprise because I was into double digits. But it was the same old birthday routine. I was slightly disappointed.

I don't have much else to say today, except that the month of May is going to be pretty crazy. I'm already feeling a little nutty. I start school next week, I have to practice with Rodeo on Mondays, I'm playing lots of shows with Rodeo, and we're closing on our house. Also my friend Alicia is getting married the same weekend Rodeo is playing our CD release shows. Speaking of which, our new album is coming out this summer! So if you don't see me around much it's because I'm super busy being very important. That's not true. Well, the busy part is true. Have a great month. I'll try to keep up and keep you posted. I'm sure you love reading my hilarious blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment