Friday, May 21, 2010

June please get here faster

I CANNOT WAIT until May is over. This next week is killer. Thankfully my Thursday class got canceled for next week - so that'll make things a little easier. If you haven't already, please check out RRL's website, which was recently overhauled by our friend Benji. He's back to the midwest after a stint in Portland, Oregon. We're glad to have you back, Benji! He also made a website for my friend, Jeff and his mad artistic skillz. Rodeo has a new album coming out called "This is why we don't have nice things" and is going on tour all summer long (without me)! We have four Indiana tour kick-off shows that also double as our cd-release shows. And guess what? We're coming to a town near you! We will be playing Thursday 5/27 in Indianapolis at the Vollrath, Friday 5/28 a the 803 in Marion, Saturday 5/29 at the Wooden Nickel (all ages show, starts at 3 pm) and later that day at the Dash-in in Fort Wayne, and finally Sunday 5/30 at the Bishop in Bloomington. What a weekend! I will be playing all shows, except Fort Wayne, because I am attending my friend Alicia's wedding/BTH Reunion in Lexington, KY that day. Oh, AND Jared and I are closing on our house on Wed 5/26! Whoooaoaoa! Hope your week is a little less busy than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment