Friday, May 14, 2010

Good News!

I survived. I didn't get lost, but I did get confused trying to figure out where to park and ended up circling campus 4 times before I landed. It's weird being in school again. The first thing my professor said was, "When was your last theory class?" I thought about it and realized my last theory class was probably in 2004 (most other people took one last semester). So I don't remember much. It's kind of overwhelming taking a summer class as my first class in 4 years - there are only 6 weeks and there is a lot of homework! The syllabus was confusing and my professor was even more confusing! Toward the end, most students had no idea what was actually due next week, and what wasn't. We had to get into small groups to start working on group presentations, but no one knew when the presentation would be due - or what we were supposed to be doing in our small group. Thankfully, there are a couple gals in my group who are also advanced standing and who were just as confused and overwhelmed as I felt. So at least I made some friends. So thank you for wishing me luck, I'm glad I made it out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment