Monday, May 3, 2010

Fat Girls Love Fashion, too

It's true. I asked Jess if she wanted to write a blog with that title - she said yes, but I'm not sure she meant it. She may not be too excited about those particular words. She also may not have time to write a blog - but I'm going to bug her about it because I think she has a keen sense of fashion and we make a good team.

My friend Tara is moving to Bloomington and guess what? So is her lovely handmade business called Hair Treasures. Check out her blog and her Etsy shop! What delightful accessories! Welcome to Bloomington, Tara!

3 comments:

  1. if i can ever stop feeling like i want to barf my guts out all the time, i would love nothing more than to help you with this blog. but, it may have to be on a part-time basis until my practicum is done. also, i really do like the title of the blog AND i have the perfect tag line for it... "feed me fashionably fresh... and FRENCH FRIES!!" sounds great, right?? lets so shopping soon and eat TONS of fries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like both fashion and fries. but mostly fries. can i hang out with you?
    thanks for sending your millions of fans my way, annie. i also have PLENTY of subscribers. not sure if you noticed. no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha thanks Jess and Tara. Let's team up when you get to our town - we can talk about being fat, we can get even fatter, and we can totally be friends. Jess, I'll be over to your house this week to draw up a contract for our joint blog.

    ReplyDelete