Friday, May 7, 2010

Summer? Bummer.

I hate summer. You know how most people get seasonal depression in the winter? I get depressed in the summer. I get cranky and sweaty and I hate summer. I was made for colder climates, where you can wear a million layers at a time. In the summer it is hot and humid and there are bugs everywhere, trying to get into my house and into my car. I sweat non-stop. It is so so terrible. So I have to either give up wearing layers and wear summer clothes, or I can keep wearing them and sweat even more. Well, Jess and I have decided to wear layers anyway. So take that summer! I defy you with my layers!

I hope the rest of you who like summer enjoy it, and don't get eaten by bugs. And don't forget to wear sunscreen when you're outside.

2 comments:

  1. i am also a summer hater and i will be donning layers with the rest of you! i'm glad i'm not the only one, most people think i'm crazy when i tell them i hate summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina! So glad to know there's a few more out in the world. We don't think you're crazy! We know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete