Monday, May 17, 2010

Jess is so HILARIOUS.

This weekend Rodeo Ruby Love played the Punk Rock Prom, hosted by the ES Jungle in Indianpolis. Now, most of you know how much I loooove to dress up - so you can imagine how excited I was to play this show. I searched far and wide for a cheap and hilarious prom dress; however, I did not find one. Jess and I even traveled as far as Bedford to check out what their thrift stores had to offer. The Elegant Lady provided us with some fun, but no prom dresses (well, they had a million prom dresses, but they were priced at $60 and up!). Jess did find this elegant yellow jumper:

She swears she thought it was a dress when she chose to try it on. Lookin' good Jessie. Don't worry, she did not buy the jumper, but she did find a great polka dot dress. I'll try to get a pic soon. And of course, I felt it was imperative to take a picture outside the Elegant Lady:


Two weeks ago, my friend Gaby had an art show, displaying portraits of women from Bloomington. To be exact, they were pictures of awesome women who do a lot of important work in the community. Jess thought it would be fun to take a picture of herself by her own portrait, so here is Jess gazing at herself on the wall:


And Jess posing by her portrait, trying to look seductive (it's working for you Jess) :


And here are the rest of the photos without Jess in the picture:

And lastly, me, Jared, and Jess taking "artsy" pictures with Jess's iPod telephone outside the art building:

As soon as Punk Rock Prom photos are posted, I'll put Rodeo's group picture up. I'm sure it will be pretty great. It has to be, because I was wearing a tiara. That's right. I love prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment