Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Day Jitters

When I was growing up, my mother would take always take a picture of me on the first day of school. So from K-12 there is a picture of me wearing my new school clothes and sporting my new backpack. To honor this tradition, I woke Jared up early this morning and made him take a picture of me. I didn't buy new school clothes this year, but I'm excited/nervous like any school girl is on her first day of class. P.S. Jess gave me directions to the social work building, so I shouldn't get lost.
Our camera doesn't take the clearest of pictures (it's better for youtubes), but here's one of my whole ensemble. Hope your day is lovely, don't forget to take your vitamins.

3 comments:

  1. i have 12 first day of school photos too, some featuring tigger shirts, denim vests, entire outfits from pacific sunwear...yeah.
    hope your first day went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a school photo of me wearing an embroidered pizza vest. It also has a Thanksgiving turkey on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pizza and thanksgiving might be my two favorite things.

    ReplyDelete