Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FB Post #5

So.... I took the plunge and cut off all my hair last week! Yikes! I'm still getting used to it. My friend Kyle said I look like "the old Annie" which makes me feel like I had a hair relapse. I didn't quite want it to look like the same haircut I've had over and over again, but I think it does anyway. So I'm trying to get over that and love it for being short and out of my way! I do love the color more than anything - I love having dark hair! Sunday night I worked the overnight shift at the women's house (I get to sleep), so I got home Monday morning and had about 1/2 hour to get ready for work. I decided to keep things real simple, just jeans and a nice breezy shirt - especially since its super hot outside.

I made Jared take this picture after I got home from work and was feeling a little disheveled, so sorry about that! I love this shirt from H&M (clearance!), the bow is in the perfect spot to cover up any unwanted belly jiggling. I also can't get enough of these leopard print shoes I bought at the Goodwill - I know you can't see them well, but I'm still wanting for an actual camera. And my short hair! Wowzas (just a little greasy here)!

The cookout went well on Saturday. I kicked butt in the all-girl Skip Bo game - please don't believe all the rumors flying around that I was a tyrant during the game. I just helped the gals stay focused on what was important (the game). Jared also made more food than we could ever eat in one day and we are still trying to polish off the leftovers! Frank disappeared sometime during the cookout and didn't say good bye to anyone, in true Frank weirdness. He said later he was going to another party and didn't want to tell anyone because he knew we'd yell at him. I'm not sure why he thought we wouldn't yell at him for being a dingus and just leaving! Geesh, get it together Frank! Since the Skip Bo game I've noticed I've been a little more bossy, I think all that winning (I also won a game of spoons, well straws, we didn't have any clean spoons) went to my head. I'll try to take it down a notch. Well, that's about all I have for now. Hope you stay cool and come over soon so I can beat you at card games. Also, my sister is coming home from France today, so hopefully nothing crazy will happen and she'll get home with all her belongings and without puking her guts out!

No comments:

Post a Comment