Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fashion Blog Post # 3

This weekend Jess and I hit some Goodwills in the Indianapolis area - we are super obsessed with vintage dresses currently. A couple months ago I hit the jackpot at the Marion Goodwill finding some awesome shirt dresses, one of which is displayed below:
I found these navy blue platform sandals at Ragorama this weekend as well, believe it or not, they are from Jessica Simpson's line! I also found this lovely cross-stitch bird necklace at Ragorama:
Isn't it adorable? I could probably make one myself.... but I haven't tried to cross-stitch in a long time. Maybe that'll be my next project. I've been wearing a lot of blue lately, because I feel like I can pair it with so many other colors- like my red necklace and yellow headband! Love love love it! Hope you had a great weekend, I'm off to eat some dinner snacks Jared just made on the grill. Thanks dearie.

No comments:

Post a Comment