Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Cheeks!

Today is our one year anniversary! We traveled down to Story, Indiana and had lunch at the Story Inn. We then traveled over to Nashville where we got some homemade ice cream and visited the candy shop! What a lovely afternoon. Here are some of our accomplishments for this first year of marriage: one major surgery, living in an apartment that was way too small, the breaking of a bedroom window by a phantom cinder block, giving away a kitty cat, six Christmas parties in four days, recording for the new Rodeo album, starting graduate school, losing a van, gaining a truck, quitting a job, buying a house, moving into the new house, gaining a brotherly roommate, one major haircut, and the start of a blog. Oh and several meals made by Jared with a "secret ingredient." I think i covered all the high points!

I've been trying to watch Valley Girl with Jared, but he had to keep pausing the movie to take still pictures for a Flannelgraph project and I couldn't take it anymore! So I thought I'd share a fun outfit with you. I tried our actual digital camera this time, which didn't turn out much better at all! The camera takes much better youtubes than pictures. This was something I wore last week to work - when it was super hot and I couldn't help but get my showdahs out.
I love this shirt! Just another billowy tank top that hides all your jiggly parts! Sadly these pants I'm wearing are a bit too small, so I have to wear something billowy with them so you can't tell they don't really fit! And of course, as always, I gots to wear my red wedges. The maintenance man at work told me I look like a flapper with my big bow and my long beads. I'll take that as a compliment! I'm getting used to my short hair and having lots of fun with it! As always, I'll continue to work on my camera problems. Hope you have a great weekend and let me know if you need financial counseling due to your addictive gambling behaviors - I just got some training about it and I have lots of worksheets to help you fill out!

No comments:

Post a Comment