Friday, September 24, 2010

Busy Weekend?

ME TOO! In a few hours I will be traveling up to Fairmount for the first night of James Dean Days and to see my family. My little sis is coming up from Tennessee and bringing a gal pal - so we're gonna hit the town Melton-style! That mostly means I'm going to be wearing way too much clothing for the hot weather and we will be laughing, singing, and making fools of ourselves, walking up and down Main Street, looking for the best fair food. We will then play a Glee board game that my boss gave me this week as a belated birthday gift! I can't wait! More laughing, singing, and making fools of ourselves (and probably some crying, you know how I love Glee). Tomorrow I will be returning to Bloomington in time to practice with the boys and go to XRA Fest, which Rodeo will be playing. The Fest starts tonight at Russian Recording (you should go!!!) and continues tomorrow night at the Bishop. Some great XRA bands will be playing - go check 'em out!

Also, one of my greatest fears came true last night: I went to class, heard a friend talking about a paper, and then realized I totally forgot about a paper that was due yesterday! I felt like such an idiot! Good thing I took off the afternoon to travel up to Fairmount - I can finish my paper while waiting for my family to show up! Yikes! You'd think by now I would be a better student and know where to look in my syllabus for assignments. Well, have a good weekend, and hopefully I'll see you at a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment