Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gleekin' Out

Have you watched Glee yet? It's only the best show I've seen. Glee is a mix of my two favorite things: teen dramas and musicals. Could it get better than this? I think not.
I think you've heard of the Melton family curse, right? If you are unaware, I will fill you in. The Melton women have been cursed with overactive tear ducts. We cry no matter what emotion we are experiencing. Watching a scary movie? Yes, I'm crying because I'm scared. Romantic comedy? Yes, I'm crying because it's heart-warming and funny. Make me mad? I'm crying. Life falling apart? I'm crying. Happy news? I think you get it. Well, I also cry when listening to music, especially music with lovely harmonies. And how does Glee affect me? Well I cry watching every episode. Whether it's the music, the hilarious jokes, or the melodrama, I'm cryin' my eyes out. So, if feel like watching something hilarious and dramatic that also happens to be a musical (how can you lose?), please check it out! Then maybe we can watch it and cry together. Or you can watch it like a normal human being and I'll sit beside you crying like a baby.

2 comments:

  1. omg Annie, I LOVE Glee. I got the season on DVD for my birthday 2 weeks ago and I watch it ALL THE TIME!! I still get teary watching the Sectionals competition episode EVERY TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harmonies have the same affect on me. I do that sharp inhale when the music is REALLY good...you know, that last breath that you take in before you let it all out. haha.

    ReplyDelete