Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's that time of year...

For tights!!! And boots!!! I wore both today, and I can prove it. What a lovely day.
I've waited for three months to bust these babies back out (I unfortunately wore some tights at the end of May during some sweaty Rodeo shows - not a good idea). This Saturday my agency is having a Square Dance to raise some funds, and I'm on the prowl for the perfect dancing outfit. Let me know if you have ideas! So far, I just really want to wear my Wal-Mart cowboy boots (which Jess gave, thanks dear) and I'm looking for a dress with a full skirt. Or maybe just a skirt. We'll see what I can come up with... I may just have something perfect lying in my closet. Well, I'm off to organize my office and then on to class. Hooray for going back to school and taking classes that don't teach you anything! Gotta love grad school.

1 comment:

  1. i want to wear tights and boots, too! i probably should have today, but didn't realize it was going to be so cool (because i was getting ready at 5am and pretty delirious)!

    ReplyDelete