Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday To-Do List

On Sunday Jared and I took a look at the 2nd Street Antique Mall. It's a bit pricey and mostly has fancy antique stuff (Jared and I prefer the junkier items found in flea markets), but I did find a booth with lots of vintage lace, ribbons, and fabric. I found a few fun things I think I can use for some upcoming projects! Here are my finds:


Sorry about the poor quality cell phone pics! I recently came into some extra money (for being a super bad-ass social worker) and am planning to purchase a digital camera soon. It's on my to-do list anyway, along with several other things like homework and cleaning my house. There are a lot of things I've been getting excited about lately, so here's a list of non-school/work related things I want to do (not necessarily in this order):

1.) Buy a digital camera
2.) Buy a bicycle (preferably a red one)
3.) Get a tattoo (at least 1 out of the 3 I have planned)
4.) Order contacts (I lost my glasses last week & Jess found them at the bottom of her trash can. So I'm looking at contacts!!!)
5.) Buy a few pairs of brightly colored or patterned tights

So these are my leisure-related priorities. If you'd like to be involved in any, please let me know! I'm always looking for shopping partners and people to hold my hand when I'm getting tattooed. I also might need someone to teach me how to use contacts.



1 comment:

  1. i am so jealous of your ribbons! i am going to steal some when you are not looking.
    this is my to-do list:
    1. watch a lot of glee.
    2. bake a pie.
    3. be your shopping partner.
    don't mind that i'm invading your entire life, ok? if we didn't have school and work, we could do so many more fun things. oh, and i don't know anything about contacts (they are magical and mysterious to me), but i can hold your eye open or something while you jam it in there. that sounds helpful.

    ReplyDelete