Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Apologies...

Now I know I said no more fashion posts, but today I just couldn't resist! I found this dress in a pile of clothes that was donated to the house I work in, but no one wanted it! So I took it off their hands. I felt like I was from a totally different time when I walked out of the house today.
I paired the dress with a little black belt, some black heels (you know how much I love my heels) and a some pearls. If you look carefully, you can see I have a stray strand hangin' around that isn't connected to anything (this is very typical for me). And, as always, I need a giant bow in my hair! I felt a bit like the Anne-Marie from All Dogs Go To Heaven, running around with my short dark hair and giant yellow bow. If you don't remember what she looks like, I would suggest watching the movie again, it's a real tear jerker (although most movies are to me).

Right after this picture was taken, I switched my fancy clothes for my work out clothes and actually went JOGGING! Well, I tried anyway. I got a few blocks and thought I might die, had to slow down, then would try jogging again, and slow down again. Eventually I had to stop jogging because I couldn't stop coughing! Every year around this time I start getting a bit of a cold, as the seasons change, and I got one sneakin' up on me now. But the point is, I exercised! Hooray! So for the rest of the night, I'm going to eat Pizza Rolls and potato chips, while watching Dynasty, which Jared picked up for me at the library. In case you didn't know, Fallon, Mr. Carrington's daughter, is also the actress who plays Nancy Drew on the tv series!

And for those of you who didn't know, I've taken a new interest in making jewelry things. I'm working on snazzing up a chain with some ribbons right now, but haven't had the time to finish it. I'll post some pictures when it's finished. Well, hope you have a great week, and don't forget to take your allergy medicine because it's terrible out there!

5 comments:

  1. can i be your jogging partner? and post-jogging pizza roll/chips partner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin good girl! i love this dress, and can't wait to borrow it!

    p.s. i want to go jogging and eat pizza too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. because wearing flats is like giving up on life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle - sometimes I feel like a failure when I wear flats. It's like I couldn't come up with anything better. Sounds like you know exactly how I feel.

    ReplyDelete